Voicemod is a voice changing program for gamer, vtubers, and content creators. Voicemod is one of the best voice changers, and you can add real-time voice effects to various programs like Skype, Discord, and many more. The same features can also be used for several games like League of Legends, Fortnite, Minecraft, and many more games.
With Voicemod, you can alter the pitch of your voice, change your voice completely, and add various voice skins. Voicemog works with several operating systems. It can be used with Windows, Linux, and Mac devices. Voicemod has great support and it has several tutorials.
Voicemod can also be used to change your voice in a video conferencing program like Zoom, Google Meet, etc.
Voicemod Reviews on Reddit
There are some reviews on Reddit that say Voicemod is not safe to use. Some reviews on Reddit have said that Voicemod can mess up their audio drivers. These people are probably using a cracked version of Voicemod.
There is a clarification on reddit that proves that Voicemod is legit and safe to use.
Voicemod is safe and there are some free features. However, a lot of Voicemod features can only be used after paying for them. If a person is using a free version, you have access to a small number of features, but these features could change now and then.
Is Voicemod Safe?
Voicemod is a safe program to use. Voicemod has its advantages, and it also has its disadvantages, but it is still a very popular voice changing software. Voicemod should be installed from its official website. Installing Voicemod from any other website is not recommended, you will most likely get a cracked version of Voicemod, and that is not safe. You are to follow some extra actions to protect your device from viruses, malware, and so on. Actions like backing up essential data, scanning your computer regularly with an antivirus software, and getting apps and updates from official websites.
Is Voicemod a Virus?
Voicemod is not a virus. Although, some people have stated that antivirus software programs like Avast, and firewalls such as ESET, block Voicemod from installing and updating. Malwarebytes also scan it as a potentially unwanted program. Some Voicemod users have said that Voicemod can mess up the audio drivers, this can result in the headsets or the microphones not working. Voicemod forces users to reinstall audio drivers and use troubleshooting software to fix it. Some users have complained that they can’t uninstall Voicemod from their computers.
However, there is clarification that explains that the official Voicemod program is safe to use, and it is not a virus. This clarification can be found on Reddit. As for the people who have said Voicemod is a virus, and it is not safe, they are probably the ones who used cracked or pirated versions of Voicemod. There are several cracked versions of Voicemod online, these cracked versions are illegal.
It is advisable to install Voicemod from its official website or the Discord Server.
How to Install Voicemod?
When installing Voicemod, install it from their official website, their official website is voicemod.net. Follow these steps to successfully install Voicemod.
- Open your preferred web browser.
- Search for Voicemod.
- Open their official website, which is www.voicemod.net.
- Click on the button that says, “Get Voicemod Free”.
- That is going to download the installation wizard to your PC.
- Run the Voicemod installation wizard.
- Choose a language, then click “ok”. This will load Voicemod.
- Click “next”.
- Agree to their Terms and Conditions, click “next”.
- Choose where you want Voicemod to be installed to, click “next”.
- You can then decide if you want a desktop shortcut. Click “next”
- Click “install”, then you can just wait for the program to be installed.
- After it has been installed, they will ask you to restart your computer, but this is something you do not have to do immediately. If you are not restarting your computer immediately, just click “no” then click “finish”.
You can now enjoy Voicemod.
How to Cancel Voicemod Subscription?
Here are the steps you are to take to cancel a Voicemod subscription;
- Open the official Voicemod website or app.
- Go to the settings.
- Go to the License tab located at the right-upper corner.
- Immediately after your license information, there is a button that says cancel renovation.
- Click on the cancel renovation button. This will take you to the paddle process to cancel your Voicemod subscription. If there are any issues, you can contact the Voicemod support team through their official website.
How to Connect Voicemod to Discord?
After installing Voicemod, configure it properly to your PC by choosing your main microphone as the input device.
Here are the steps to take to connect and use Voicemod to discord:
- Open Discord.
- Locate the User settings at the bottom left of the main window.
- Go to Voice and Video, change the input device to Microphone (Virtual Voice Audio Device).
- In Voicemod, locate the Voicebox feature on the left side of the main window and select it.
- Browse through their existing sounds or create your own voice with Voicelab, and assign them to keybinds.
- The voice you have selected should now be coming through your microphone and into Discord.
Voicemod is an amazing and popular voice changer software for PCs, it comes with a variety of voices and effects. There are several alternatives to Voicemod that work with different platforms like Windows, Mac, Linux, etc.
Some Voicemod alternatives are:
- Clownfish Voice Changer. This software is the best alternative to Voicemod, and it is free.
- MorphVOX Junior.
- JN Soundboard.
- Caster Soundboard.
- AV Voice Changer Software.
How to Use Voicemod on Fortnite
Voicemod is a good voice changer for Fortnite. Voicemod has over 60 voices like Alien, Android, baby, cave, and many more.
Here are the steps to take if you want to successfully connect and use Voicemod on Fortnite:
- Open Voicemod on your PC, locate the Voice Changer toggle at the bottom and turn it on.
- Open Fortnite Battle Royale.
- Go to settings, open Audio, open Voice Chat, then open Voice Chat Input then select Voicemod Virtual Audio Device microphone as the input device, then select Apply.
- All you have to do after that is select any voice or sound effects you want to use in Voicemod.
Voicemod 404 not found – not working
Like I mentioned before, Voicemod is a voice changing program for gamer, vtubers, and content creators. Sometimes, Voicemod can crash or it is just not working. If Voicemod is not found or it is not working, it is something that can easily be fixed. This is not a big deal.
Voicemod 404 happens when your Voicemod program is not working, not found or not opening. However, Voicemod 404 is not always a big deal.
It is definitely not a good thing when your Voicemod voice changer is not working. However, it is not a big deal. Here are some solutions to the Voicemod 404 error:
- Restarting your PC.
- Making sure your mic is set up properly.
- Installing all the Windows updates.
- Reinstalling Voicemod drivers.
- Scanning and repairing your system.
- Overwriting the current version with a fresh installation.
- Checking the settings of the target program.
When reinstalling the Voicemod drivers, you can automatically install the Voicemod drivers. Do this to save time and energy.
Occasionally the Windows updates fix some software or some driver conflicts automatically. Your Voice Chat issue can easily be fixed by simply updating your system.
Does Voicemod Work on Mac?
Voicemod can work with various operating systems. Voicemod can work with Windows, Linux and also on Mac devices.
Voicemod has been working on having Voicemod running on Mac devices. Currently, Voicemod can work on Mac devices.
- WHERE CAN YOU BUY A CORSAIR HEADSET USB REPLACEMENT?
- CLOWNFISH VOICE CHANGER – REVIEWS
- HOW TO MAKE A WHITEBOARD VIDEO?